Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year


Well this year is finally over and Thank Goodness. It was a very trying year for Momma. I am hoping that this new 2006 year will be my best yet. I want to (how do I say?) dwindle down my life. I plan on only keeping enough drag that will fit in my trailor and getting rid of alot. I have way to much in life and think that has alot to do with my troubles. I plan on trying to figure out what I want to do with my career and get that on to a new track and hope to be out of debt by 2007. (WISHFUL THINKING) but i love an adore all my Drag children and all the fabu people that i have met i n the drag community this last year. I will be getting more into our podcast show and hope that my gals are going to continue to help us have a Great new show ... so farwell 2005 and howdy yall 2006.


Be Good and Play Nice,
Momma Dale

No comments: