Monday, March 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me



WOW!!!! Gals this last month has been crazy, will all the new job stuff and moving into the Hen House. In the last month I performed on stage for the first time, usually I am back stage doing all kinds of work on my gals, but I finally got the nerve up to get on that stage for myself and Ladies I had a blast.... Well getting ready to start my day and hope that all is well with all my ladies and have a wonderful day. I know I will .... And I am putting this in to help explain something about me .heheheehehehe

Birthday Horoscope for 03/06

The person born on this day has a slow methodical way of dealing with the world around them as they do in the work place. The ruling planet for today is venus the planet of love and admiration. This is a good trait for the most part, but when combined with Neptune this persons desire to seek beauty in the world around them can lead to illusion thus opening themselves up for erroneous decisions. As a mate, the March 6th person is faithful and provides well for the families though they can sometimes spend a bit too much time away from home leaving the false impression of indifference in their families eyes.

A look ahead; The part most intriguing about a magnet is not its ability to adhere, but that its of opposite attractions.

Famous Birthdays: Ed McMahon, Alan Greenspan, Mary Wilson(The Supremes), Tom Arnold, Shaquille O'Neal, Rob Reiner, Lou Costello, Michelangelo Buonarroti, David Gilmour(Pink Floyd).

No comments: